Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's day Seth worked some pretty late hours on my present, getting it all put in while I was asleep.  That alone was an awesome present; that I didn't have to watch the children while he did another project on the house.
A while back I saw on pinterest this awesome idea of an outdoor sink.  I thought it would be fantastic to wash the veggies from the garden, the kids could wash their dirty hands from playing outside, etc.  So that is now what I have.  I think it is great!!

We had a great day spending it with both of our Mom's.  I didn't have to cook, or clean up any messes for a day.  It was great!

Here are just a few pictures, I didn't really feel like playing photographer either, I just wanted a day of doing nothing.

picture of the outdoor sink

helping Nana open her presents

Looking at her book of the kids

These two are sooooooooo close

Me and my incredible mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment