Thursday, April 24, 2014

Nature Center field trip

Now that I can feel my fingers again after the cold and wind from yesterdays field trip I am able to look at it from a somewhat different perspective.  Although it was cold and miserable to stand outside for two hours, the kids had a BLAST they never once complained and were eager to do everything that was planned for them.  It was so much fun to see Isaac and his buddies interacting and playing so well together, while using their imaginations to play so many things.  It was incredible to watch.  AND at the same time I felt sad.  Next year is going to be starting all over...all the boys are going to different schools and this friendship will never be the same.  AND not just for Isaac...I have grown to care for each one of these boys and have great friendships with all their mom's.  So this field trip really just got me started thinking about the end of the preschool years and the fresh start ahead.  I already miss those boys and their loud voices running through the house!!!

Paying attention to the indoor part of the field trip.

playing with plastic bugs


Out on a hunt

building a house

snack

Best buddy since 1 1/2 years old.  They have never been in a classroom without each other

All my favorite boys.


All holding hands...they are so sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment